Tuesday, April 12, 2016

A man of my dreams

He comes to me in my dreams.

For many months, I've been fantasizing about him in every way. Not even just in sexy scenarios (though there's plenty of them)... I'd picture him running into me at the store, catching a glimpse of my long flowing hair and feeling the urge to walk over and talk to me. I'd think about being near enough to listen to him play out ideas for a new song. I even imagined silly things like running a farm with him. Don't ask! lol

So you might call me obsessed with this fantasy man, but it's more like innocent adoration. He's brilliant, strikingly handsome, talented, rebellious, and quirky. He sings, he plays guitar. He's easy to adore! And all that daydreaming leads to him meeting me in my dreams. ^.^

My most recent dream was just the other night. It went from walking in a strange old school yard I didn't recognize to stumbling upon a huge outdoor concert where he was playing. All of a sudden I was on a catwalk that circled the venue, where fans could sit and get a better view of the band.

I layed down on the catwalk in an open area, thinking I would get comfortable for a long show. I didn't really understand why I was doing this in the dream until I saw him. He approached my side of the catwalk where I was laying, and we met at eye-level. He kept singing and extended out his hand. I felt intense love and giddiness inside as his eyes met mine and he sang with an intensity to match. He locked onto my hand; he felt warm, and strong, and desperate. He wanted me. It was amazing.

This was one of the few vanilla dreams I've had about him...and a good way to introduce him before I share the hot ones with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment